Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and spent the day with family, friends, or a special someone. Val's family had an early Christmas and invited me to spend it with her family. It was lovely. Christmas day, I conned Val into helping me paint my house. Hah! Thanks Val! I've been working on Mobiles recently. I finished 3. One was for my Pops' grandson, Avery, the other one will go online for sale, and the other one was a Hoodoo Voodoo Dream Catcher I made for Val for Christmas. Here are some photos...


                                         Mobile for Avery. Paper Sail Boats and Clouds.





Shabby Chic Mobile. Paper Sail Boats, Silk Flowers, and White Birds. (This one will go online for sale)






Hoodoo Voodoo Dream Catcher Mobile for Val. Feathers, Alligator Teeth, Beads, Felt Heart, Chicken foot made from Sclupey.




Have a Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to it and some new projects coming up.

Until next time...

Yours,

Pesha

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment