Friday, August 31, 2012

Alright, so here is what I've been working on. I haven't been updating much since I am adjusting to a new schedule and have been at quite a few modeling gigs. 

I am sitting for an amazing painter by the name of Cecilia Thorell DeVore for about 2 and a half hours three days a week. I think she is a doll and so is her husband and new baby girl. Her husband is also a very talented painter. He did this charcoal/chalk drawing of me.

Drawing by Michael Devore.

Michael's Website: http://www.michaeldevore.net/
Cecilia's Website: http://www.ceciliathorell.com/

This is another nugget owl I made today. I gave this one to Cecilia as a gift.

Front


Side


Back

I was asked by a friend of mine to make some owls for his gallery. I have to make 5 of them. Here is one. His name is Thorvald. All he needs are his feet and a few detail pieces and he will be finished. I'll post more progress photos as I continue to make more. Also, I will give more details about the gallery show when I receive them :)




Back to work! Until next time...

Yours,

Pesha

 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment