Thursday, August 16, 2012

I have, once again, taken a long hiatus from updating my blog. I finally have internet at my home now so, I am hoping to become more regular. Also, I've just been super busy. I've been inspired to paint along with working on some other projects. Here are some photos.


Collaboration  piece Val and I are working on.


Doe I painted.


Fox I painted.


Self portrait. Work in progress.


Finished piece. I haven't painted in about 6 years and just took it up again after sitting for a few painting classes as a model. My hand in this painting is off...among other things. I'm still learning. 


I'm also a very messy painter. This is what my left arm looks like when I'm finished.

Until next time,

xo

Pesha

1 comment:

  1. hey its Chris Bullock! i have no phone service. email me via this thingy.

    ReplyDelete