Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Haven't updated in a week or so because I have been busy and things are just going to get busier! The pirate owl is finished and his name is Jacopo :) Thanks Mike Sakas! One of my lil nugget owls will be residing in Bangkok soon! 

Jacopo is already at the store, Safron in Manitou Springs if anyone wants to go and visit him. He is being sold for $250.00. If you buy one from me directly they are $150. I am happy they are being displayed in such a lovely store.

Safron: http://www.facebook.com/safronofmanitousprings

Also, I , along with the talented Valeri Kimbro, will be Safron's featured artists next month. They will be having their Friday art walk on October the 19th. I will have about 10 owls displayed there.

Here are couple of photos of the owl I am currently working on:



I'll post some photos of the Aviator Owl I'm working on as well soon.

Until next time...

Yours,

Pesha

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment