Thursday, May 10, 2012

Almost All Moved In...

So, this past week has been very productive, exciting and tiring! I ended up getting sick Saturday night after moving the majority of my stuff over to the Wareloft and since then I have been nesting and resting. I have some commissioned work that I need to start working on and over all...life is on the up and up! Here are some photos of my new bedroom.



Bookshelf


Dresser Drawers I painted feathers on


Valeri came over yesterday and forced me (lovingly) to work on some more of my mini owls. Mark named her Priscilla and I am already having a hard time wanting to part with her. She is almost finished. She just needs some feet.


Mark's son, Adam and his Fiance, Ashley are getting Married July first and they want me to make some paper flowers for their wedding. I have a lot of work to do! I started on a couple last night for a centerpiece I am working on. One of the flowers is made out of wallpaper and the other is made from the pages of a 1890's bible that was falling apart. I'm still working on the designs of both flowers.


There is still a lot more work that needs to be done on the Wareloft. I will post more pictures of the progress in the very near future. Stay tuned :)

Yours,

Pesha

(Soon to be Naz as well)





No comments:

Post a Comment