Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Monday was super busy for me. I kind of wore myself out so yesterday, I took two naps! Yesssss! It was lovely. Now since I've had some R&R...time to go back to work. I picked up the rest of my furniture at my old place yesterday and I got a pretty big chunk of the Elephant done. Hopefully...he will be done by tonight. I met with Adam and Ashley on Monday. It was my first time meeting Ashley and she is just a doll! She was excited about the paper flowers and I gave her one of the finished ones and it had a map of Italy on one of the petals and that is where Adam proposed to her. I swear, the Wareloft is magical. Small things like that happen all the time. I'm not going to post anymore progress photos of the Elephant until he is all finished. So, here is the view I am blessed with seeing everyday...


Very blessed indeed...


And one more, for lookbook!



Until tomorrow...

Yours,

Pesha



No comments:

Post a Comment